Monday, October 27, 2008

New Items


New items are "Love Tree" and "Rhino"


Actually, "Love Tree" should be called "Heart Tree" but I think heart is a symbol for love, so I name it "Love Tree" :-)


"Love Tree" has 4 main pieces (pot, stem, leaf and heart). I chose a light brown color for pot. It is fit with the red heart. The hardest part are two hearts because they are small part.

About "Rhino", It is supposed to be Rhinoceros. :-)I chose this hot pink yarn for making it. I got this yarn by bought it from internet. the color is not same as I saw in the internet. But It very fit for making "Rhino".

When I finished each part(I mean head, legs, nose and body)of "Rhino" . I am not sure I can sew them to be rhinoceros. I though it will be a fat pig which has a nose look like rhinoceros. Until all finished, It is a very sweet "Rhino"

No comments: